Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What and Why

Hey this is just an intro for my blog explaining what I'm doing this for and why.
First of all the what. The point of the blog is for me not yall (sorry). Its a recording of my thoughts, techniques, and experiences with Brazilian Jiu jitsu and MMA.
Secondly why. Simply to measure my progress and organize my thoughts to make sure I am continuing to progress and challenge myself to minimize the dreaded plateau effect.
Now for who I am. I'm a Relson Gracie Blue Belt. For the majority of my training I trained for around a year and a couple months under a different instructor in my hometown. However for the last couple of months I've trained mostly with a different instructor who belted me, its an odd situation but I try not to get bogged down in the politics of Jiu Jitsu. I'm mainly into no-gi training I'm just not a fan of wearing the pajamas, though I do train with the gi.

No comments: